Tennessee Code Annotated
Title 45: Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 17: Deferred Presentment Services
TCA 45-17-119: Annual reports.
(a) Each licensee shall file an annual report with the commissioner between November 1 and December 31 of each year, containing the following information:
(1) The names and addresses of persons owning controlling interest in each licensee;
(2) The location of all places of business operated by the licensee and the nature of the business conducted at each location;
(3) The names and addresses of all affiliated entities regulated under this title, doing business in this state;
(4) Balance sheets, statements of income and expense, and other statistical information that may be reasonably required by the commissioner, consistent with generally accepted accounting practices, for the purpose of determining the general
results of operations under this chapter; and
(5) If the licensee is a corporation, the names and addresses of its officers and directors, or if the licensee is a partnership, the names and addresses of the partners, or if the licensee is a limited liability company, the names and addresses
of the board of governors of the limited liability company.
(b) If the licensee holds two (2) or more licenses or is affiliated with other licensees, a composite report may be filed, but may not be required.
(c) The reports shall be filed in a form that may reasonably be required by the commissioner and shall be sworn to by a responsible officer of the licensee.
(d) The information submitted by licensees pursuant to this section shall be afforded the same degree of confidentiality by the department and the commissioner as is applicable to reports filed by industrial loan and thrift companies pursuant to SC
(e) The commissioner shall prepare and submit to the governor and general assembly, annually, an analysis and recapitulation of the reports for the preceding calendar year for the purpose of reflecting the general results of operations under this
History: Acts 1997, ch. 255, SC 20; 1999, ch. 14, SC 1; 2012, ch. 679, SC 6.